new avatar

stealing my avatar :rolleyes:

dont try to get away with "i didnt know u had it" because i post here enough to know damn well you know i had it.

im disgusted....we have custom avatars for a reason, to differentiate each other, to tell us apart. not to steal someone's because its good, i had this thing since the 2nd or 3rd day custom av's came out, people know me by my avatar. when i saw your posts i thought someone had hacked my account....dick move IMO

dont try to get away with "i didnt know u had it" because i post here enough to know damn well you know i had it.

im disgusted....we have custom avatars for a reason, to differentiate each other, to tell us apart. not to steal someone's because its good, i had this thing since the 2nd or 3rd day custom av's came out, people know me by my avatar. when i saw your posts i thought someone had hacked my account....dick move IMO

Haha, Thanks for the laugh Rud ;)

LOL.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. I would be pissed if someone tried to be a Law Enforcement Officer with my Avatar. That's the whole idea of the Avatar, To Differentiate each other.

Back
Top Bottom