Any gym-rats here?

To address the question as to 'How well do those powders work', whey protein is an essential for anyone who goes to the gym consistently. It's the building blocks of muscle. So you gotta have that.

is it a common protein in meat? if not can you recommend any meat that is naturally high in this whey protein? or any other food types for that matter

is it a common protein in meat? if not can you recommend any meat that is naturally high in this whey protein? or any other food types for that matter
Foods high in protien are beef chicken, any meat really, cottage cheese...stuff like that.

Foods high in protien are beef chicken, any meat really, cottage cheese...stuff like that.

is that particularly the "whey protein" that mayorredbeard was talking about. i know meats are full of portein but i have never heard of this "whey" before

when you're including cardio workouts thats a different story

@ that picture: that isn't even human...seriously wtf
Without cardio, the workout is useless.

Fisher said:
is that particularly the "whey protein" that mayorredbeard was talking about. i know meats are full of portein but i have never heard of this "whey" before
Whey just has a very high protein concentration in it. It's the same "protein" as any other food/drink.

protein doesn't just occur in animal products like meat and eggs,

you can also find protein in pumpkin seeds for instance.

protein doesn't just occur in animal products like meat and eggs,

you can also find protein in pumpkin seeds for instance.

Well most of your daily protein will come from meats. Simply because most people eat a fairly siginifigant amount of meat each day, and they are a good source.

Whey protein can be bought at places like GNC, and you add it to your favorite drink, (either milk or water for me), and it contains very high concentrations of protein. Making it an ideal way to get an extra 'kick' of protein into your daily diet.

I er...I have a membership, but I've only been once...
I seem to get enough of a work out at work haha, always lifting, walking about, running about

Back
Top Bottom