Federal Employees Don't Know...

wow that is bad... thats a lot of infastructural problems, any hope to getting a politician to fix it all?

thats unlikely, the biggest problem IMO is that all polititans (possibly minus a few) are all from some high-class, private school and spend their lives being polititans and they dont know what its like in the "real world", its like theyre insulated from reality :confused:

yep..

biggest problems are

politically correctness
rediculous taxes
illegal immigrants
labour
data losses
NHS (go in with a broken leg come out with MRSA)

its pathetic.. this country is getting rediculous..

yep..

biggest problems are

politically correctness
rediculous taxes
illegal immigrants
labour
data losses
NHS (go in with a broken leg come out with MRSA)

its pathetic.. this country is getting rediculous..

not to mention opposition politicians who spent more time calling each others policies rubish instead of working to actually do something useful ...

This sounds familiar. Anyone else take U.S. History I? ;)

haha no kidding, my dad forwarded an email home the other day that had probably 40 or so pointless taxes? something like that... on the most pointless things, ill see if i can find it..

Have you heard of The Federal Reserve Bank, a private corporation that makes its own policies and not only supplies the currency of USA, it loans it at interest?

I brought this up because of the Federal Income Tax, American citizens are charged by this in order to cover the debt created my the nation's system of credit even though it is not a law and it is unconstitutional.

The Inheritance (Death) Tax is one tax that has really got to go! That's the biggest b.s. tax we have going for us imo. Also, did you guys know that if Hillary Clinton becomes president she is planning on giving $70 million to help people who can't afford their mortgages pay them. So what about the millions of other people who scrap and save to pay their bills? That's why "Bleeding Heart Liberals" can't run the government. The American government wasn't created to hold the public's hand, Hillary. (Source: Her Economic Advisor on MSNBC's "Tucker" last night).

simple answer

state and federal(national) governments are separated. thats why some states you use to be able to drink when you were 18, because those were state laws.

there in no way connected, this decision was made to further limit the power of the federal government, because when the constitution was drafted, people said that the federal government was going to have too much power.

There is no state postal service though, it's federal. Same with the State Department. Even if it was a state or even local agency it would still be a government agency.

Back
Top Bottom