Any gym-rats here?

My buddy uses NO2 (pills, 200 count $90) and he says they work great, the only downside to them is you have to take 6-8 huge pills a day. He used to use NO-Xplode (powder) and he said good things about that too, but NO2 is better. Personally, I don't really use anything because I don't overly trust that stuff. We don't really know how it's going to effect your body in the long run. I have used Whey before, but I stopped.

Here's what I do: sets x reps
Upper day-
Warm up - 5 min on the eliptical
Bench Press - 4x8
Bent Over Rows - 4x8
Incline Bench - 4x8
Shoulder Shrugs - 4x8
Military Press - 4x8
Bicep Curls - 4x8
Overhead Tricep Press - 4x8
Lateral Raise - 3x8
Pec Deck Machine - 3x8
Lat Pull Machine - 4x8
Seated Row Machine - 4x8
Upright Rows on the cable crossover - 4x8

Leg Day:
Warm up - 5 min on the bike
Squats - 4x8
Calf Raise - 5x8
Leg Press - 4x8
Hamstring Curls - 4x8
Leg Extensions - 3x8
Deadlift - 4x8
Abs - 100 crunches

It's just the typical upper/lower split. Over the whole summer I was on a push/pull 4 day split and I was getting okay results with that. I just decided to go back on the upper/lower to change things up.

wow, that is way too intense of a workout to do in one day for your upper body. My guess is that you would be at the gym for 2-3 hours. I think it would be better if you split up your routines over a 3 day work out and aim closer to spending 1 hour at the gym.

wow, that is way too intense of a workout to do in one day for your upper body. My guess is that you would be at the gym for 2-3 hours. I think it would be better if you split up your routines over a 3 day work out and aim closer to spending 1 hour at the gym.

I'm trying to gain 15 pounds in just under 3 months, mostly muscle. So I'm in the gym approximately 2 hours a day.

1 hour at the gym is nothing. Our practices for swimming consist of an hour of dryland workout plus 2 hours of intense swimming. Every day. And that's not even that bad, most hardcore swimmers do doubles (2 practices a day), 3 hours each, probably dryland for one and swimming for the other.

Yeah it's quite a lot to do in one day, takes about 2 hours to do.

I just got done with my workout and took a pic of myself, I think I look good, what do you guys think???

steroid-freak.jpg

LOL....;)

Yeah it's quite a lot to do in one day, takes about 2 hours to do.

I just got done with my workout and took a pic of myself, I think I look good, what do you guys think???

steroid-freak.jpg

LOL....;)

Next time you take a picture of yourself dont be sitting on a air pipe:D :p

first Markus ruhl isn't that big yes he is a mass monster but that was edited....secondly if you train hard and right there is no why in hell you can train legs everyday...even on steroids i say you could get it 2 times a week plus you would have to be a genetic freak!!! if its like within the 1st couple of months of training and you've never trained b4 you can get away with hitting your body parts twice a week..... i like to take a pre and post workout shake that consist of protein,carbs and electrolytes.NO products are supposed to help deliver nutrients, by increasing blood flow and oxygen retention. Arnold presses are great because they hit all three heads in the delts but like with ne thing the best results are compound exercise. isolation movements should be secondary.

1 hour at the gym is nothing. Our practices for swimming consist of an hour of dryland workout plus 2 hours of intense swimming. Every day. And that's not even that bad, most hardcore swimmers do doubles (2 practices a day), 3 hours each, probably dryland for one and swimming for the other.

when you're including cardio workouts thats a different story

@ that picture: that isn't even human...seriously wtf

ok 4 times a week 20 minutes cardio then hit the weights each time split like this.

chest/tricepts
day off
shoulders/bicepts
day off
chest/back
shoulders/bicepts
day off

and so on.. working calves and legs in...and do abs on my off gym days.

all studies indicate that creatine does more than just retain your water it increases strength and muscle size too but..Iit's bad for the kidneys. eh?

Back
Top Bottom