Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all get your facts straight, cuase we weren't stealing members.

and second of all if I say "hey Rud come to this forum" on aim I can't get in trouble"

If you are reffering to rubber chickens case then I don't think he should have been banned and I have re -instated him

If you are reffering to rubber chickens case then I don't think he should have been banned and I have re -instated him

actually i wasnt, i was just making sure that this was OK before blowing off my steam, after rubberchicken im being slightly more careful ;)

EDIT:

oh and thanks david :) forgot to mention that

sorry for the double post, but i had to bump the thread as well

if its an email/PM trying to steal members, like the ones the other week that is against the rules.. mass PM'ing people to get them to 'bouycott' this forum and join somewhere else is against the rules, if you get the email address from the persons account without them knowing, that is also against the rules.

ok, since you knowingly accepted my friend request....
check your myspace messages ;)

EDIT:

also david DJ CHRIS said that you thought i was going to do something bad to CF, just wanted to say so myself that i have no intentions to harm CF as a forum, just a particular member....oh and no hard feelings mark, because thats all im sending your way, no harrsement, just that one message.

and NO, im not going to post it\PM it. get on AIM if you want to see it, you will be a lucky one though

I think it will be ok, you can really bash other members imo just not in public on the forums, but it depends on what they have done.

rudster said:
this is also to make me look like a fool..imature little kid, who has no idea what im talking about. im a complete idiot..looser..have no life..cf post whore..think im always right..annoying..im a loaner..etc etc....there, now you cant say much following this, other than probably deleting me from your friends.

you are complete douche bag, you dont know a nut from a bolt, right from left, or a cherry from a pear. you couldnt pick up an apple off the ground with out stepping in to your own bullshit. you go drink a bottle of slufric acid and die a burning firey death, you lock way too many fucking threads, and you a power hungry bitch. no body fucking likes you. including myself, i hope you run away for ever, or one of your fish you caught haunts you in your sleep. you have a dildo for a brain and an empty rum container filled with common sense, despite the container being empty. you shit on your own lawn because you dont know how to flush a toilet, but you sit in your own shit anyways. you pea in the lakes you fish in, thats how you catch the fish, by your evil piss that infects them the virus of stupidity you have, they forget to breathe.

cant think of anything more to say then.....

HAHA DOUCHEBAG CANT BAN ME BITCH

1 Rudster816 0 Mark Thorpe

its on

why thank you.

this is also to make me look like a fool..imature little kid, who has no idea what im talking about. im a complete idiot..looser..have no life..cf post whore..think im always right..annoying..im a loaner..etc etc....there, now you cant say much following this, other than probably deleting me from your friends.

damn....took the words right out of my mouth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom