I'm back

Sorry I forgot to post above but couldn't double post, but as you are a great member of this small community, i am overjoyed to have you back!

Brookfield, you were wrong man. Your ban ended on time. I don't know what sort of timetable you are looking at, but the ban ended on time.

You just quoted your own post, which does not prove any points.

There is a certain irony about Brookfield's new signature.

If he could care to explain why he refused to follow his own "Frendly[sic] advice" during his time as a moderator, when he thought he could get away with what he pleased, and now attempts to pass on such advice which is quite clearly against his nature to those who speak out? The whole thing is ludicrous, it is perfectly clear that he has finally discovered that the rules maybe just apply to him after all.

Brookfield, I take it you read Thelis' original post after you were banned? He has also said he will not hesitate to permanently ban you if you infringe the anti-flaming rules again.

Come on, can we just leave it at a welcome back or nothing at all?

Seriously, enough trying to rip on Brookfield, unless you have a very good point, lets just not say anything at all. he hasnt done anything wrong yet. He is trying to follow the rules, and this is what he gets?

Back
Top Bottom