Lets be nice thread

i like the theme to this thread. i would just like to say thanks to people like kage, rudster, raffaz and any others that i have missed for all the help they hvae provided for me. I would alos like to give brooky a big thanks for all the times he has provided me with non stop humor by continually getting himself banned. nice one brooky youre certainly one of a kind.

dunno what it means, but translaes as "Hill" in english :) so i guess it means Hill as in small mountain :D

Regardless of all the drama, I'm the happiest man alive..

I'm engaged with a beautiful girl, and she really does the world for me. Its the little things that she does that are so cute to me, and I love her more than anything in this world.

And those love songs make sense now to.. ;-p

I'll post a picture of me and my little Vietnamese princess later.. ;-)

OOps:D I was in a rush to take my daughter to brownies when typed that:p

LOL if i got £1 for everytime ive been called Bryan in emails 'n stuff from companies id be rich!! :D :D so now whenever i send emails to companies and stuff i make sure to put Bryn in bold all over it so they know :p

Well, as said before.. this is my reason for being happy:

meandbaby.jpg

By the way, this thread is a nice touch.. lets hope it stays clean and people can enjoy each others company.

15-10-06_1301.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

some more pics of the lil girl.. i love her, shes such a sweet dog.. shes sitting at the moment with her head laying on my feet, shes a real softie!

Back
Top Bottom