would like your opinion

AMD160

Beta member
just ordered my barbones kit with the equipment in my sig. except for the HDD and GPU (i pulled those outa the old one). I was wondering what your opinions were on the processor , i have $444 invested including the shipping and wireless pci adapter

The 4200 X2 is a good CPU, perhaps even as good as some of the C2Ds and it's a lot cheaper.

New Issue , Big Issue

Ok , soo i went with a different pc. got the 4200 with two gigs ram and a 360 HDD. for the same price as the old one but had a 19" wide scree flat panel lcd.

Issue is vista wont play my games so i tried to add my old hardrive with XP and now its saying that it cant boot because its missing the hal.dll. file..... Whats Going On.

You cant just throw a hard drive into a completly different computer, it has to be reformated ... if you are lucky it would have booted, but with many errors.

understandable. any way to format my old 120 GIG compaq HDD with out clearing the built in system restore? only asking cause i dont have the xp disk's to put it back on the other if i format it

Back
Top Bottom