Can people please test my website?

only 1 thing i can definately see thats the home link shouldnt work on the home page ;)

The general punctuation and grammar needs a lot of editing. Your custom build link goes to a free hosting advert page with pics of women in lingerie...nice pics.....but not good for a business site.

funny , because installing os is probelry the easyest thing there and its the most expencive.

and some times it does link to the girls and sometimes it doesnt ,and thats really bad for business

being an australian business you really should have a .com.au rather than a .net but you need an ABN to apply for a .com.au name.

Yeah,Im geting my ABN Sometime this month,But after my research,I Came up with Hourly rates from $55 and hour to $115! So what do your reckons a fair price per hour (Or part thereof)?

Another Question,Alot of the website i saw have all these logos from different companies,Example "Microsoft Certified professional" and "IBM Certified partner",Where do people get these from?

EDIT;Do i need a more professional looking contact form?

have you looked into insurance yet mate?

Maybe you can look at putting up your operating hours somewhere too...are you available 24 hours or just certain times?

Back
Top Bottom