Html networking

qah661

Baseband Member
Is there a way I can recive information from a client and send that info to another client in html? Please let me know.

Thanks. :)

You can use an HTML form to gather the information but it would have to either be entered into a table or forwarded to an email address using a PHP script.

Much like logging in to a website, but instead of creating a user account, it sends the information in the text fields to another user VIA email.

I would suggest using php, there is so many free scripts out there to do anything with php. And there are so many open source projects that you can then extend to what you want very easily. If you have any questions on how to program diferent stuff with php let me know i might be able to help and if not i will find someone who will.

basically no.

html is just a markup language to make text look pretty.
javascript is a localised machine language that does things locally.

browser don't listen, they request.

in order to do this, you'd have to have one machine send data to a centralised place, (like a chat server) and have the other browser constantly poll the server for updates.

and you'll likely want to use PHP to have the server accept information pushed to it by the clients.

Back
Top Bottom