How Is Everyone Doing Today?

9.50 an hour is great for kitchen work at CEC's. Lol, does sound like a crappy job though.

I work at Pacsun and get discounts on everything, so that's not bad. Plus I get these HUGE billboard poster things everytime the season changes for free, so that is a nice perc.

I think I am just going to chill back tonight, eat some brownies, play some COD4 and watch Entourage.

It ISSS sunday, by the way. Haha, not too much partying gonna be done.

I am doing OK, having some problems FTP'ing to my closet XServe... damn Bell Canada.... other than that, I'm about to head over to the ol' BeatPortMania site and look for some new tunes to spin....

Have a nice night everybody.

OH JEEZ! All this Giants talk going around here today.... lets move everything to one big GIANTS ROFL thread and keep the chat going there :p

9.50 an hour is great for kitchen work at CEC's. Lol, does sound like a crappy job though.

I work at Pacsun and get discounts on everything, so that's not bad. Plus I get these HUGE billboard poster things everytime the season changes for free, so that is a nice perc.

I think I am just going to chill back tonight, eat some brownies, play some COD4 and watch Entourage.

It ISSS sunday, by the way. Haha, not too much partying gonna be done.

hah yeah, and I'm guessing you don't have school tomorrow?

I work at Chuck E. Cheese LOL. I work in the kitchen and make all the food, sounds like a sucky job but alot of my friends work there and we have mad fun.

and I make $9.50 so not that bad for a 17 yr old in highschool.

You make more than I do.... and I fix computers....

hah yeah, and I'm guessing you don't have school tomorrow?
What is school?

No. Lol.

Graduated. Taking private business classes.

Well ive been chillin
I beat UT3 for pc today!!!

I have that game too. Played like, the first 5 missions and got bored as f*&k. It's the same god damn thing every single time. How is this a story mode game at all!? WTFFFFFF

You make more than I do.... and I fix computers....

damn man. Well i've been working there for a year and I'm really good.

AHH!! I DON"T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMMORORW, I wanna buy crysis and sit in front of my puter!!

Back
Top Bottom