SO how bout those GIANTS

o yea the AFC is deff the pats in the supperbowl, as much as i like farve, but im still a giants fan so i will always say we will win, but it will be a sweet game to watch and im going to telling my boss there is no way im coming to work that day

I don't understand how people didn't see this coming. The Cowboys haven't played good football in a month.

The Giants beating the Cowboys doesn't make New York, any better, and I think that Green Bay will overtake New York's inconsistent defense and win the NFC championship.

As for the AFC: With LT questionable, Antonio Gates already injured, and Philip Rivers practically hobbling, the Patriots shouldn't have trouble dismantling yet another team.

My prediction: 1997 rematch (Pats vs. Packers)

Definitely swap sides. The NFC is incredibly weaker than the AFC, and they have neither the offense nor defense to take on the Patriots.

Edit: Patriots vs. NFC Pro Bowl team, who would win? :D

the packers and patriots are in the super bowl!!! like everyone said dallas has been messing up for a month!!! but we all kno new englad is going to have a unbeaten season!!!!

Back
Top Bottom