PC freezes with green lines on the screen?

yeah is that good or bad?

well, by CPU voltage i assume its the vCore, which is normally 1.22v or so, maybe more if its been overclocked, but increasing the vCore increaes performance of the CPU right, but it also makes it run much hotter:eek: but i mean there must be a mistake in the way nVidia Monitor is reading that voltage because 1.5 is high!! it would surely lead to the computer shutting down because of overheating with stock cooling :eek:

well, by CPU voltage i assume its the vCore, which is normally 1.22v or so, maybe more if its been overclocked, but increasing the vCore increaes performance of the CPU right, but it also makes it run much hotter:eek: but i mean there must be a mistake in the way nVidia Monitor is reading that voltage because 1.5 is high!! it would surely lead to the computer shutting down because of overheating with stock cooling :eek:

nasty nasty i dont want to hear that. this is a brand new pc i didnt build it and it came from a good company.

the temps in F so its 54c , just turn it on to 50 speed.

go into the bios and see if you can find "the real vcore" or try to reduce it.
that vcore could fry your cpu

the temps in F so its 54c , just turn it on to 50 speed.

go into the bios and see if you can find "the real vcore" or try to reduce it.
that vcore could fry your cpu

whileruningwow.jpg

while playing world of warcraft.

Ew nTune... uninstall it. Now. I wouldn't be surprised if that cleared up your problem.

Back
Top Bottom