dilema

kostonbleeds

In Runtime
so i got my new setup and my current is going to my brother as part of my deal with my rents to give my brother a "new" comp with working os.

now should i give him everything, including hdd, and refresh windows leaving him with an activated one and then buy myself a new hdd with a 50 visa gc and install the xp on that leaving myself with 30 days the activate and hope when i go back to school i can get a job?

or do i give myself the activated version and try to buy him xp later

currently i have an ide 80 gb hdd, if i were to buy a new one it would be a sata with at least 160gb

Lol, whichever you want.

IMO, that money is not hard to come by. A small HD is easily under 100$. Which is not that hard to save up for...

well currently i have no job, about 60 in the bank and a 230 dollar credit card bill to pay plus other expenses

Lol, dude, sell both of your computers, take 80% of the earnings and attend some marketing and stock trading meetings then take the remaining 20 and invest ;)

Then go buy a computer company.

this wouldnt have been so bad if my town didnt suck, i have like a month and a week for winter break and NO ONE was hiring so i made no money, then x-mas killed me. so when i get back to school maybe i can get a job

Back
Top Bottom