blue or uv?

kostonbleeds

In Runtime
im getting some new cold cathodes for my case just not sure which one to go with. ive got a 120mm blue fan with an 80 blue on the top of the case blowing out and everything else inside basically is red....msi board with msi graphics card and a-data ram. the exterior is black with blue leds on the corners and a dark green hour glass shape down the front.

what do you guys think would look best...i'll post some pics when i get it all set up.

uv would have some cool color effects but not as bright (could be a positive thing)

blue would lighten up case more and go with other leds

Get the UV...everyone has blue. I only got blue because they were on sale for like $2, but it's sooo generic.

I wouldn't personally want to put UV lights in my case. UV damages the eyes, so having it next to you while working, etc can't be good.

i have a dual red kit, about to get another color, my case is going to be sick when im done with that mod :D

I wouldn't personally want to put UV lights in my case. UV damages the eyes, so having it next to you while working, etc can't be good.

well at school it sits on my left on top of my desk so it will only hurt those who come in my door from that side :p

i was thinking uv originally cause blue and "purple" would look sick but it doesnt seem like uv puts off much light

It doesn't put out much at all, because UV light can't be seen by the eyes. Its not in the seeable spectrum, rather like IR light.

But, UV light can make other computer equipment (UV reactive ones) glow, etc, but its not because your seeing the UV light.

The UV cathodes I believe have a tiny bit in the violet spectrum that is visible, it's not 100% UV. But still it's barely any light and then you have to go buy a ton of UV reactive parts and paint and stuff. I say go GREEN.

Back
Top Bottom