Need Graphic Card Help

mr yoyo

Baseband Member
Hello I am planning on buying a laptop computer that could run a game that requires a radeon x800 pro or better graphics card when the laptop has a radeon x1200 video card. Can anyone help me to see if it would run the game?

Crysis... But it requires the x800 pro or better so I didnt no if the x1200 from a laptop is good enough

no crysis doesnt require the x800(sort of a lie) . if you want any decent FPS on the lowest you need a 7600 GO for a laptop, im not sure what the equlivent of that is in ATI but its not x800 i had one like 3 years ago and its no where near good enough to play crysis .

what are there rest of the specs on the laptop. but it will play other games like BF2 and half life 2 well

exactly. there is really no point of playing on a laptop. yours probably wont run it. its gonna probably overheat too

You won't be able to play Crysis on a laptop, the hardware that is available for a laptop just simply isn't powerful enough to run a demanding game like Crysis.

The maximum I woudl have thought a laptop could run it with a decent frame rate would be medium at 1024x768. What are your settings and frame rate?

Back
Top Bottom