whats the best PS2 emulator

Bobert93

Fully Optimized
ive allways wanted to see if i could play ps2 on my computer but i never had a good emough puter now i have a beast i want to see if i can play any games on it.

whats your opinon on the best emulator???

yer ive just tryed pcsx2 , its stupid it lauches games but then after that it plays them in bad quility and slowly with out the analog stick is hard to configure . id rather just walk down to the living room and play my ps2,

yer ive just tryed pcsx2 , its stupid it lauches games but then after that it plays them in bad quility and slowly with out the analog stick is hard to configure . id rather just walk down to tthe living room and play my ps2,

Yeah, basically you're better off just playing your ps2. The ps2 emulators that are out there aren't worth messing with.

I didnt know there were PS2 emulators out there. The super nintendo emulators are cool though. Those oldschool games are kickass.

I didnt know there were PS2 emulators out there. The super nintendo emulators are cool though. Those oldschool games are kickass.
Yeah, you don't hear a lot about them because they suck....lol

I have a N64 emulator on my other computer and it works awesome, actually bought an adapter that lets me use an actual N64 controller with the games for that realistic experience.....:)

you can make one for the regular xbox, i made one with a break away cable\male USB end with some cable on it. it has the female breakaway part on it so any controller will work with it

Back
Top Bottom