wow?

I'm betting this is going to end by one of us blowing up our rig. (psychological warfare:p ) You know Cryman, it's very easy for the CPU to overheat very quickly and burn it's self out permanently;) Or for the PSU to give in and send a surge of power through your whole rig destroying everything. Just some advise.:p Prepare to lose.

haha, i think i already have :( i went to 3.3 = (367x9) and i get a BSOD so i had to put it back at 3.2, oh well im going to do a test now and see how i go . who knows i might get a random 83 more points

With a good cooler you guys should be able to OC that processor much higher.

That's what I'm saying, he hasn't seen half of what I've got.
Cryman, I still beat you by the way:D
Those 2900XTs are in Crossfire BTW. It seems 3DMark just favors that card and works best with it's drivers and better with Crossfire than SLI.

squezze me my have Zalman 9700, right now my cpu is at 25 and goes up to 30 when playing a game , id call that great cooling

The Zalman 9700 isn't that great of a cooler. It's pretty good, but there are a lot better coolers than that. And if your build isn't stable at 3.3 GHz, something is wrong.

Don't tell him that he should use an 8x multiplier. Oh damn! Just trying to even out the playing field a bit hehe. I agree Zalmans are overrated.

Back
Top Bottom