The Good, The Bad, The Finals...

superman22x

Golden Master
The Bad, My sister got her Sansa stolen at school today. She is in 5th grade!! Just got the thing for Christmas!! Goes to a private, Catholic school, K-8th with little over 100 students. It should be easy to find it, but I dont think it will happen. There are no locks on the friggin lockers! Which is why it happened.

The Good, or funny story. Short, but I think its pretty good. In American History, we had to do a paper on something in WWI. My friend did his on Influenza. And did it all last minute. He talked about how people died from it. He said they got sick and the last thing they all said was, "I have a bird named Enza, I opened the window, and influenza." Haha, that was all his paper was about. And the only way to prevent the desease was to go to war and get shot in the face or something.

Funniest part is, he got a B on the paper he says!

He also managed to get a teacher to do an ompa loompa dance on camera for a movie...

The Finals, next week, finals. Not looking forward to it, but w/e.

Kinda stupid they don't have locks... I'm planning on eventually getting a Sansa myself, got $40 in best buy gift cards to spend and I want to upgrade from the portable CD player in my car to an mp3 player in my car. Are they any good?

I know several people that would turn a paper in like that if they could come up with that kinda of story, lol. That's great! :p

I have exams next week as well. Would rather have done them before Christmas, but they made the semester where it goes 2 weeks after Christmas break. They make sure everyone forgets everything and then we all fail... On top of exams for every class, we have to take a test for the school district for each core class... We have to do this every quarter of a year. I guess the school district is not looking to be liked by anyone... The teachers don't like it any more than the students do.

the MP3 player was probably lost, from my past experience most kids say there stolen when they actually loose them. dunno for sure though, or the whole story

That is possible, but she said she was in a hurry and she left it on top of her gym clothes in her locker, and when she got back, it was gone.

No locks on the lockers here either. I guess if you wanted one, you'd just bring your own. I haven't had anything stolen but I don't bring valuables to school anyway.

Hope your sister finds it. :)

At mine they do, at St. Joseph... no. They built the school in 1918, and I swear they havent updated anything except 1 water fountain and some paint since... Even the computers, lol. I think they put a lot of trust in the kids, but I think thats good, but only to a point. They are kids.

i had my Yu-Gi-Oh cards stolen from my bag in grade 4 and i saw the kid not that long ago and i wanted to knock him out.:mad: :mad:
steal my cards:mad:

Back
Top Bottom