Newer Gpu News

the ati cards havent been released either, but i can bet you these will cost less than the 8800 ultra and perform better =D

they may cost less but last time i checked the 8800 untra kicks every ati card ass

okay well why dont you put 2 ati 3870's vs 2 8800 ultra's? run them in crossfire and sli and notice that the ati runs better with 2 cards since the second card runs at atleast 80% unlike the ultra's what 50% (for the second card) not to mention the power consumtion

i was looking through my CPU mag...it Say's amd/ati are having delays for almost all there products....and I'm sure nividia will be right on time with theres. plus the 2900 losses to the 8800 series easily!!!

the 8800 ultra is faster then the 3870 also amd just isn't delivering on ne thing ne more....also coming out with triple core processors because one of the cores on the 4 core models messed up!!!it does no good to be a fanboy i choose my products on what is the best out there!!

okay now how do you figure that...... measure them in corssfire and sli like i said, not single like your thinking, mmmkay? and ati is coming out with a dual core vid card in jan while nvidia is feb? yeah we'll see when these new ones come out and the 3870 will beat the 8800 in crossfire, and sli... ati's crossfire runs at 1.9 when theres 2 cards
http://game.amd.com/us-en/unlock_crossfire.aspx

nividias products usually overclock better...as for the processors in jan the delayed them untill quarter 2 of this year im guessing go to cpu.com or computerpoweruser.com idk which one will work alos engadget has been talking about amd/ati folly the only good thing there doing is sueing intel!

Back
Top Bottom