My PS3 Came!!

I need a hub so badly. But I have a di 524. it works really well, haven't ever had a problem with it, but would it pay to just get a new router?

ps: Kage, what's your PSN name?

I'm not sure of my PSN name. It may be Kage, but I'm not 100%, if theres no other symbols, etc. I can't connect to the network with it at the moment anyway since the routers up here :(

I played the Burnout demo though today on a mates. It was alright, but I'm not sure if I like the whole, open city layout, like in other racing games of its type now. I do prefer a good menu layout, like with Burnout Takedown/Revenge.

I played the Burnout demo too! And Ratchet & Clank. Ratchet & Clank was my favorite. I'm currently installing Uncharted. COD 4 won't come until tomorrow along with thee Orange Box from Gamefly.

I just downloaded the uncharted demo. it's pretty hard for the first time, maybe because I was too frustrated. i'm way too tired.

double post ^
@kage, i dont see why your method wouldnt work. just disable dhcp on one of the routers and fook up each end via ethernet

Nice. 60 gbs are the best, because they have the real EE chip, not an emulated graphics one.

Back
Top Bottom