Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudtster is hitting on your wives and fiancees I think.

lol no, im just being jealous :p im sure there married\engaged to great people, and im stuck with nothing :( lol, 3 up, 3 taken....long story.....

@blackjack, HA!, im not close to my prime, im only 14, lol, how young is she :p

haaha.

yay just got home from school and I have to write a research paper this weekend!! ughghghgh anyone wanna help??

Mary Shelly, and how she brings about mans downfall. I have absolutely no idea what to write, so far I have a title page.

lol no, im just being jealous :p im sure there married\engaged to great people, and im stuck with nothing :( lol, 3 up, 3 taken....long story.....

@blackjack, HA!, im not close to my prime, im only 14, lol, how young is she :p

LIke I SAID prime is about 16 -25 mate and even at fourteen you will no enough, you can look but cant touch, :D never mind I might spare you a thought tomorrow nignt:D

So got any ideas on my paper rud? lol

I'm staring at a blank word document.

C'mon Mr. can get top 5 in your class :rolleyes:

your the one with the assignment, and i said MY class, not yours ;) washington state standards are low.

also didnt you do any kind of research on her before you were assigned the essay? ive never read any of her books, so i have no background info. im sure i could help you write something if i had though, im usually good at finding things like "hidden messages" in books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom