Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm taking 5 APs (college courses) next year...
US, Language, Psychology, Chem, and Computer Science

That's gonna suck. But I should be top 10% of my class if I can keep my average up even with all those APs.

i can never apply myself, im sure i could graduate in the top 5 in my class if i wasnt lazy, the only thing i would be bad with is bad teachers. i CANT stand teachers who dont explain stuff fully, i know how to do it, but what do i exactly. then some even say you should have payed attetion earlier when he\she was "explaining" it.

although im nautrally lazy, i got to deal with that :p ive already accepceted that fact, im just not going to get the best grades i could, i know what im going to do when i grow up, and i dont need a 3.8GPA to do it, a 2.0 would suffice me...last semester i had a 2.617, im shooting for a 3.000 when i graduate. soon as i get into classes that i choose next year ill be able to have some fun in school, right now its a boring as hell

haaha.

yay just got home from school and I have to write a research paper this weekend!! ughghghgh anyone wanna help??

just been out for a meal and a few bevvies with my gf. spent about £40 all in all. not bad i guess, but considering my age and my crappy job, its about 7 hours worth of work :O

I'm taking the wife out for a curry tomorrow night, its my friends birthday so we going as a four, we,ll meet at about 7 in a local club, have a few beers then go to the Indian, then straight back to the club and have some more beers, then stagger home, and if I'm lucky have desert lol.

I'm taking the wife out for a curry tomorrow night, its my friends birthday so we going as a four, we,ll meet at about 7 in a local club, have a few beers then go to the Indian, then straight back to the club and have some more beers, then stagger home, and if I'm lucky have desert lol.

tell your wife i said hi too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom