Why is the PS3 ripped on so much?

Ok found it. Now remember, when your mouse is off the image its the 360's screen shot, once you roll over the image it then becomes the PS3 screenshot.

The detail in the Xbox 360 is better. Make sure to look at the surrrounds (rear view mirror on car, tress, stands, etc). It as if PS3 blurs out things to make them look better. WOMP WOMP

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/

Ok found it. Now remember, when your mouse is off the image its the 360's screen shot, once you roll over the image it then becomes the PS3 screenshot.

The detail in the Xbox 360 is better. Make sure to look at the surrrounds (rear view mirror on car, tress, stands, etc). It as if PS3 blurs out things to make them look better. WOMP WOMP

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/

PS3 looks sharper to me. The only difference is the lighting. That's not the PS3's fault, that's the developers fault.

PS3 looks sharper to me. The only difference is the lighting. That's not the PS3's fault, that's the developers fault.
It's partially the PS3's fault though - the PS3 is incredibly difficult to code for. Which accounts for part of the reason that developers are only using a portion of the system's power.

It's partially the PS3's fault though - the PS3 is incredibly difficult to code for. Which accounts for part of the reason that developers are only using a portion of the system's power.

Well porting any game to another system is difficult and hardly ever looks as good.

Maybe you're seeing something different than I am. On almost all the games the 360 looks better. If the PS3 is so superior than the 360, due to the PS3's hardware, they should easily be able to show it then.

Its clear that the xbox 360 has the better graphics at this point in time...... I'm sure anyone looking at those comparison pictures can see that, well unless that person is going to be a fanboi.

There was light on both systems of that screen shot of the street on Tony Hawks game, and the 360 won that hands down. It shows in the other pics too. Even the author who wrote the thread agrees the Xbox 360 won.

Maybe you're seeing something different than I am. On almost all the games the 360 looks better. If the PS3 is so superior than the 360, due to the PS3's hardware, they should easily be able to show it then.

Its clear that the xbox 360 has the better graphics at this point in time...... I'm sure anyone looking at those comparison pictures can see that, well unless that person is going to be a fanboi.

There was light on both systems of that screen shot of the street on Tony Hawks game, and the 360 won that hands down. It shows in the other pics too. Even the author who wrote the thread agrees the Xbox 360 won.

Almost all the multiplatform games I've seen look better on the 360 than the PS3. The PS3 is powerful but the Cell processor is so hard to work with that companies don't spend as much time developing for it and tweaking it for the console. In the game development world, time is money. ;)

That's not what I'm talking about. Even exclusive titles that are written specifically for the PS3 don't take full advantage of the system's power yet.

I agree. Some of the PS3's better titles like Resistance and Lair looked horrible. If you compare the graphics of Gears of War and Resistance: Fall of Man, I'd take Gears hands down. Resistance totally reminds me of FEAR and it's repetitive, linear levels with the same bland look everywhere.

I think the PS3 won in those. Looked a little more real to me.

Right. Have you seen Tony Hawk on the PS3? You could go blind with that HDR bloom lighting.

Back
Top Bottom