Why is the PS3 ripped on so much?

i lucked out i think cause ive got my comp which will be set by this weekend for better gaming and my roommate is getting a ps3 with the kid downstairs with a 360 so i all works out :p, whats even more nuts is that this drug dealer kid i knew(whom got arrested and is in jail now...lol) he and his roommates had every console you could buy, it was rediculous

I'll get a PS3 someday, when a lot of good games are out. Same rule applies to 360. However, all the games I want are on PC so heh.
Assassin's Creed, I really want to try that. I swear to MOTHER D$#*ING god..
if it's a Games For Windows title.. I will be so pissed off, I'll just torrent it. Gears of war taught me how bad that system is, and that it MUST die in THE FIREY PITS OF HELL!
i hate the "Games for Windows" titles, although unfortunately, there getting popular. COD4 didnt get on board luckily though, saved a good game :D

don't judge a book by it's cover

crysis is a games for windows title...

I hate it for that, but in no way will it stop me from playing and enjoying it, and in all likely-hood buying it.

Besides, it's only the live enabled ones I seriously hate. So I suppose assassin's creed wouldn't apply to that anyway.. but it's the point of it. Gears of war online is just stupid.

Segregating silver from gold members is just stupid. I look at the server list and see like TWO games going. Psh.

thats why i like COD4, so much, you didnt have to sign up for ANYTHING to play online, you just refresh the servers list and you can join :) although i dont like not being able to change your profile name

EDIT: a borat

thats exactly why its multiplayer isnt spectacular...some of my favorite games are Games for Windows, i just dont like the campagaian, as what other OS do people game on. "Games for Windows, the easiest choice you will ever make, its Windows or BUST!!"

Yeah, he has this tendensy to be stubborn. He is now saying games cant have motion blur unless the game is getting over 60FPS.

What is the most amount of FPS teh human eye can pick up?

Tell your friend to kick his TV and he wont have a problem.

Blur comes form a shitty TV. Simple as that.

im a sony lover and im getting the ps3 at the end of the month the only reason i would ever buy a 360 would be because of forza :)

is there any game that can rival that on the ps3 ?

IMO forget your halo and crap forza motorsport 2 is the best game for the 360

I hate it for that, but in no way will it stop me from playing and enjoying it, and in all likely-hood buying it.

Besides, it's only the live enabled ones I seriously hate. So I suppose assassin's creed wouldn't apply to that anyway.. but it's the point of it. Gears of war online is just stupid.

Segregating silver from gold members is just stupid. I look at the server list and see like TWO games going. Psh.
2 servers? I went online, and I see about 30+. Whith silver. I like the games for Windows, I dont see anything wrong with it.

I'm trying to find the review I saw for Xbox 360 vs PS3. They showed several games with the same screen shots and the Xbox 360 won hands down EVERY TIME. The detail was always there and it should smoother edges and actually more detail around areas such as trees or streets.

Now let me see if I can find it again.....NOW I wish I would have bookmarked it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom