Interest: Laptop

ya, its not a gaming rig, but video editing and processor intensive apps work very good on this laptop, its great for the power user (which i was) and now that i have a dual core desktop, i dont need the laptop anymore, i mainly got it for school but they only allow ibm's on the network, so its no use to me anymore

Picture001.jpg

no the picture doesnt have my name in it, but you can trust me, the "W" you see on my shirt is from Washburn University where i work field staff, go to google and type in topeka, KS washburn if you dont believe thats me so you can see the website with the logo

if somebody has a major problem with that picture, i can get one with my name on it tomorrow, just wanted to get that up so juice could at least look at it, that was from when i listed it on ebay but it obviously didnt sell

idk, i dont want to take it apart though, it plays css ok, you have to run low settings, but its still a game that looks decent on low, it runs it at very good fps on low settings

ya, its not a gaming rig, but video editing and processor intensive apps work very good on this laptop, its great for the power user (which i was) and now that i have a dual core desktop, i dont need the laptop anymore, i mainly got it for school but they only allow ibm's on the network, so its no use to me anymore

Picture001.jpg

no the picture doesnt have my name in it, but you can trust me, the "W" you see on my shirt is from Washburn University where i work field staff, go to google and type in topeka, KS washburn if you dont believe thats me so you can see the website with the logo

if somebody has a major problem with that picture, i can get one with my name on it tomorrow, just wanted to get that up so juice could at least look at it, that was from when i listed it on ebay but it obviously didnt sell

Haha. Just spotted my old case in your photo. I used to have one just like it. Either it was an Incase or Targus case.

the case is a cicon, i think its an off brand, but its a pretty nice case actually, doesnt seem to be cheap, its tough

just wanted to add that i will take trades as well, if you have something you are interested in trading, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom