Ordered my PS3! and...

anyone know when the new grand theft auto game is out for the ps3?
Nobody knows the true release date yet. Every retailer seems to have their own release dates posted, mostly around March-April but none have been confirmed and retailers usually aren't reliable anyway. Hint: Gamestop.

Lmfao you dont need to, A/c comes with a patch disc, noobs XD

Are you going to keep acting like a tool or contribute? Sit there and type responses with no context on how you do it without the connection. I have dial up therefore until I get a Ethernet Adapter or figure out a wireless option I can't get the patch.

Then you come back with a reply stating it comes with a patch disc. Well mine didn't come with any patch disc's. Would you care to tell me where I can get that or are you going to come back with another smart ass comment and really contribute nothing to this thread.

I actually come here to get help and help people. Not to pick a post and flame people for no reason. Go take a Midol and relax.

Ohhh SHHH,
Who say's i have to contribute, no one, so stfu kthanxbi =D

Yeah well we got a patch disc with ours, not our problem it's your's,

Ok ok ok, so i was being a smart ass (i wasnt i was trying' to be funny, yeah i no..)

But you should of got a patch disc, anyone else who has A/C? Care to say if you got a patch disc or not?

Ohhh SHHH,
Who say's i have to contribute, no one, so stfu kthanxbi =D

Yeah well we got a patch disc with ours, not our problem it's your's,

Ok ok ok, so i was being a smart ass (i wasnt i was trying' to be funny, yeah i no..)

But you should of got a patch disc, anyone else who has A/C? Care to say if you got a patch disc or not?

Nope no patch disc with mine. I said that in my previous post but you must of missed that. Next time read my entire post before you respond with another flame. In fact if you didn't respond I really wouldn't be missing out on much B!^ch! But anyways it kind of looked like this.

Well mine didn't come with any patch disc's.

Besides I really wouldn't call it much of a problem.

I have a serious question - are you retarded? If you bought it before the patch came out, THEN IT WOULDN'T COME WITH A PATCH DISK. Wow...

Not to mention that a patch disk is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why wouldn't they just put the patch right onto the regular disk? Rudster is onto something...

Back
Top Bottom