Anyone want a custom build?

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Hey this is like an intrest check but would anyone be intrested in a custom build? I have the parts neccessary but I don't really have the time for custom gaming computers anymore. I'm going to be moving soon and I need to get some cash and sell my comps, cus now the laptop is enough to play CSS, which is basically all that I play.

I could build an AMD rig, 5000+, 2GB 800MHz, 160 or 250GB, 8300GS. Price would be about 700.

Next would be a Q6600, 4GB 800MHz, 500GB, Dual 8600GTS SLi. Price would be about 1200.

Let me know guys, I need money...

ya, im gonna take a look at that ram... but i need you to buy my laptop first :p

All is used...

I think I will keep the Q6600 parts for my new build when I move away, but the AM2 build is still available. All parts are used...

The AM2 Build would be 2GB Nanya 800MHz. (2x1GB)

Edit:

Also I don't want to part it up.

I'd build a 5000+, 2GB Nanya 800MHz, 8300GS, 160GB for like 600 or trade for something.

I really need a few bucks, or some other computer part.

I've decided I will keep the q6600 but the AMD is still up. Price is negotiable too... if youre intrested at all just PM/IM me...

He told he didn't want to part it out. Sucks because I would have like that 5000+.

Maybe i'll part if I can get a good price.

I'd sell the 160GB to you, ZKilla. Do you want the 8300GS also?

lhuser, i'll sell the 5000+ to you... Do you need a heatsink?

I need someone to buy the Nanya RAM... I'd rather sell it together though.

Back
Top Bottom