Why is the PS3 ripped on so much?

I think he's getting confused with this 50hz - 60hz lark. Thats nothing to do with frames per second, its about refresh rate.
A standard TV won't output more than 60 frames per second, but it doesn't mean the graphics card in the console isn't capable of more.

30fps is the minimum a game developer would allow as an average.

I think I like 360 more IHDKY
I haven't used the PS3 much thats probably why
BUT IDK $600 for a console is a lot I guess

Hardware doesn't always matter. Who cares if they use the full potential of the thing? If the game isn't fun, the console won't sell. Simple as that.

Nintendo learned that a long time ago.

I think he's getting confused with this 50hz - 60hz lark. Thats nothing to do with frames per second, its about refresh rate.
A standard TV won't output more than 60 frames per second, but it doesn't mean the graphics card in the console isn't capable of more.

30fps is the minimum a game developer would allow as an average.
Yeah, I know 30 is minimum, but he says the PS3 has all kinda of frame drops, and all that. He said his brother told him Rockstar set the date for GTA4 back a bit because they had to make it work right on the PS3. I said, its because they had to make is work on the 360, told him 360 didnt have the power for the game, lol, just to make hime a lil more PO'd

Haha, well it is true the Xbox 360 not having the hard drive accessable to deveopers is really slowing the development down. Microsoft would have done better to not have released the Core

Yeah, I know 30 is minimum, but he says the PS3 has all kinda of frame drops, and all that. He said his brother told him Rockstar set the date for GTA4 back a bit because they had to make it work right on the PS3. I said, its because they had to make is work on the 360, told him 360 didnt have the power for the game, lol, just to make hime a lil more PO'd

When you guys get your copy of GTA4 ask him how he likes swapping discs out. While you play the whole game on 1 disc.

There are always going to be fanboys on both sides. Its the same way with HD DVD and Blu Ray. People are so hung up on what they buy they can't hear anything that doesn't pertain to there systems.

Personally I can't understand why anyone that has a half decent computer would even buy a 360. Since all there games come to the PC anyways. Exclusive for the 360 normally means the 360 and PC were playstation exclusives don't go on anything but playstations.

When you guys get your copy of GTA4 ask him how he likes swapping discs out. While you play the whole game on 1 disc.

There are always going to be fanboys on both sides. Its the same way with HD DVD and Blu Ray. People are so hung up on what they buy they can't hear anything that doesn't pertain to there systems.

Personally I can't understand why anyone that has a half decent computer would even buy a 360. Since all there games come to the PC anyways. Exclusive for the 360 normally means the 360 and PC were playstation exclusives don't go on anything but playstations.

very true

look at The orange box for all the systems though, the xbox 360 and the 3's version are the same, but the PC has better fetures, like mods and downloads, like GMod

PC is always better for diehard gamers in my opinion

I'll get a PS3 someday, when a lot of good games are out. Same rule applies to 360. However, all the games I want are on PC so heh.
Assassin's Creed, I really want to try that. I swear to MOTHER D$#*ING god..
if it's a Games For Windows title.. I will be so pissed off, I'll just torrent it. Gears of war taught me how bad that system is, and that it MUST die in THE FIREY PITS OF HELL!

Back
Top Bottom