Crysis

haha what are u playing it on , if your impressed with the water you obiously havent shot down a helicopter het .hahaha.seriously thoe buy the game

Yeah I'm thinking about it, but idk, i just got $800 dollars worth of new computer parts, so im pretty happy with it

wooo i just finnished crysis , the ending is 100% diffrent to the demo , best game ive played in ages . compman you need to buy it

ha dont blame you.
how did your system handle it.

i had to lower it to all medium and 1024x864 to get a decent FPS in that last battle with that huge thing

just for kicks and giggles, i downloaded the demo onto my laptop, and i could play it without it crashing on totaly bare settings.......

......at 1-5 FPS

it spiked to 9, but thats when i looked into the sky

hopefully, ill get the money to build my rig, then i can play it

okay well i got my 8800GTS 320mb video card, So I said hey Why not download the Crysis demo.

So its the pre-relase demo.

I'm running it at 1280x1024 res, with all on medium and anti aliasing at 4x.
It gets a little glitchy. Is the real game fixed? or like is this normal? or should i be getting better performance

take off the AA for gods sake, it does pretty much nothing that i can tell, it just decreases the FPS IMO. i think it might put the textures on the meshes better but i can never tell a difference in ANY game, i NEVER use AA.

EDIT: my GTS could play it on all high with no AA\AF, at 1024x768 in Vista

take off the AA for gods sake, it does pretty much nothing that i can tell, it just decreases the FPS IMO. i think it might put the textures on the meshes better but i can never tell a difference in ANY game, i NEVER use AA.

EDIT: my GTS could play it on all high with no AA\AF, at 1024x768 in Vista

all AA does is blur the edges of things, so that they appear smoother

and AF basically makes the ground not look blurry in the distance

anti-aliasing.png

texture-filtering.jpg

Back
Top Bottom