Newer Gpu News

What will that be like, the R600, everyone though was going to be so great. And it failed... But I am just an Nvidia fan, lol.

well everyone thought the 7900x2(not sure exact model) was gonna be great, but alot of people hated it =\

This thing's supposed to be a monster. But so was the 2900XT. I have high hopes for this though. It apparently got 9573 3dmarks on 2560x1600 (pic at bottom). But as we know from the 2900's case, 3dmarks don't mean everything. :p

You can go here to check the specs, I would post the picture but the whole thing is huge. 1 Teraflops! :D http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?t=279086

r68004ww8.jpg

yeah the 2900 is the vid card on the top list of 3dmark scores, its in the top pc, so.... it is a monster haha

2 graphics processors... is this the same deal as with the Nvidias' 9800?

If you don't think this will rip apart the 9800 ur obviously just beein a hard headed fool. 2 cores compared to nvidias 9800 thats BARLEY any better then the current 8800

I didn't say it wouldn't. All I was asking was wheather the 2 processors were Crossfire based, or indeed 2 seperate cores...

I don't know anything about this card to comment otherwise :p

The 9800 in my opinion is a waste of time even promoting, and shouldn't be given the 9000 series name.

also remember the 9800 specs were never officially released so we dont no whats going to happen

Back
Top Bottom