Resident Medic? Lol

Lol, you ALL (well, most) were thinking that was a poison ivy reaction and I knew right off it was a burn. Even GhostFL confirmed it.

But, dude, that is one serious burn, you really want to go get that checked by a professional. Me, personally, I usually drain the fluids off right away so it doesn't turn into that, but that is because I only get minor burns usually.

If you can manage, don't pop it unless you are advised to do so by a doctor, or better yet, have one do it for you to make sure it doesn't get infected.

You should have put in the first post that you burned it... lol...

I've never seen a burn like that... I get burns all the time at work. I got a small thing of poison ivy or oak once and it looked just like that but smaller. Crazy thing how similar some injuries (lack of a better word) can look.

Its called a big ass blister. I burned and then dipped a pin in hydrogen peroxide and popped it. squirted it across the sink like spiderman!!! :D

its fine manz :)

you should leave blisters alone, although their for some reason im sure, dunno what but its like a scab i guess, you be best leaving them alone

Back
Top Bottom