overclock problem

That's what Corsair XMS2 RAM is supposed to run at, so just try that. IF that doesn't work then reset your BIOS and re-enter your OC setting. Write them down on a piece of paper before you clear the BIOS so you can remember them.

....... snip ........
Mines a little different to yours in that respect, which cooler are you using? my Zalman 9700 went straight on no problems, I have a Ultra 120e and a IFX-14 coming though so I would be interested to know if you have either of those.

dscf0513mediumdq6.jpg

how much did you pay for that board, im looking at getting a new one since i have the one i got from intel :(

i paid about 300 for mine, a true folder, see in my pic how there is a silver cooler where the i/o shield goes. there are the four holes where u screw screw in the back and front plate, there was a little tab that had an arrow of somthing on it , it was completly unessary and it would fit with that huge silver cooling system on the mobo, so it had to go, sorry i count find a pic to explain it better,and i didnt have any more cpu fans

@ CG - I paid $A350 for mine ($US313.00 approx)

@ Cryman - I know the the piece you're talking about.

Also, I have not been reading your sig correctly, lol, I keep asking you things that are plainly there to read, sorry about that. (under a bit of stress at work at the moment :()

EDIT: I still cant get mine to boot at 533MHz though, in your bios do you have to manually key in voltages for cpu, ram , NB etc??

no its all auto in mine but i can change it if i want , sorry if thats not what you mean

No quite what I meant, in the P5K bios when you open a voltage setting to manually input a voltage there is a list of voltage options e.g. for the cpu it is 1.1 then 1.125 etc, with my new board there are no options, you have to manually type in the voltage you require and if you wish to reset it to auto you have to type in Auto, first board I've seen like this and it threw me a little.

yes that is the same as mine , with the asus p5e , asuming that you have somewhat the same manual as me. goto page 1-7 and read precision tweaker

Back
Top Bottom