Has anyone ordered from newegg recently?

Well I added the new egg banners 2 months ago and asked everyone to use them but no one has made an order through them so far

How do you order through the banner? Just click on the banner and order? I've clicked on the banner before to go to newegg, just never ordered anything. I have something to order...

How do you order through the banner? Just click on the banner and order? I've clicked on the banner before to go to newegg, just never ordered anything. I have something to order...

If you click the banner it use a cookie to track your order. I think the cookie is good for 15 days

ok, I'll do it now. Need a PSU for my bros system. I hope that's what's causing his problem anyway...

edit: Just ordered it trough the banner.

Ok, I ordered all of my Christmas stuff from Newegg. But heres the thing, I didn't use the site banner. For some reason, I can't use the banner, I always get a error message, and it states that I can't connect to the ad-agency's webpage, and then be redirected to Newegg.

Heres the message:
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.apmebf.com

cash money....:D

ill probably be ordering from newegg fairly soon. maybe this sunday, ill make sure i click that banner before my mom orders.

Do you get money from Aria aswell, because ill be making an order from there soon

Back
Top Bottom