Windows updatesi

speedy05

In Runtime
Windows updates

when i tried to download windows updates for windows xp..

as it failed to install the windows updates and i have reinstall the computer and it still failed to install the windows update...

what went wrong??

as i using internet explorer 6 as try to download the latest one on microsoft updates

maybe its the hardware problem as how to check the hardwares...

or maybe the software..

post bk

1) Are you using a legal Windows for one thing?
2) Make sure you have selected to download updates automatically, or to tell you but not automatically download.

I don't know what could be going on, if its telling you it can't physically download

i have using microsoft updates for windows xp as well...

what freeware software to check my hardware is working ok??

as the computer service shop said there maybe a memory or hard drive or motherboard fault...

as well all microsoft update were failed to install then as it has download them on to my computer as just dont know how to repair this problem

I doubt that. Why don't you try to do the update through the browser. When it gives the error take a screen shot and post up here. I've had XP do that to me before. I just restarted tried again and it went through. After all the updates are downloaded are you running anything else.

Sometimes if you have to download something that requires a reboot and some that don't it seems like certain updates fail. In which case try doing a update at a time and see if that works.

well as you know that when its download the updates and it failed to install the updates to my computer...

is there anything to a better wipe off the system or an special fix??

as i using a legil windows xp cd

Back
Top Bottom