Ordered my PS3! and...

I just meant it's like an unusual game. All you hear about these days is COD4, Crysis, Halo, UT3, etc...

I just meant it's like an unusual game. All you hear about these days is COD4, Crysis, Halo, UT3, etc...
Oh, sorry. I read that wrong. You said it's something other than the ordinary first-person shooter game and I read it as it was an out of the ordinary (extraordinary) FPS. :eek:

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the only appealing game on PS3 to me right now. Maybe ratchet and clank as well.

Never really cared for Gran Turismo or Guitar hero though.

I too heard about Assassin's creed having issues with PS3.

Congrats on the purchase. I've got Assassins creed and have not installed the patch since I don't have hi speed and have not bought a ethernet adapter yet.

I've only had one crash when loading a incorrect level then trying to get out pretty quick locked it up. Otherwise the game is badass. Kind of sucks it plays only in 720P I guess you can modify it for 1080I but I have not tried that yet. I was reading and 720P is probally better than 1080I for games anyways.

Haha, thanks for all the responses

on my queue are Call of Duty 4 and The Orange Box.. those are the first two I'll get. After that I believe are Ratchet and Clank and something else. I forget, Gamefly is down right now for some reason.

GT 5 I'm really looking forward to, not as much as GTA 4 though. I just hope they release the expansion packs for the PS3 like they are for the 360.

I'll probly pre-order the special edition soon.

Um? You need the net to get the patch for A/C?
Err =\ you sure about that lmfao..
How else would you get it? Obviously you need an internet connection...

Assuming it's the same for 360 games, it checks for updates every time it launches any game.

Back
Top Bottom