Strange question

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Okay, now this is a really strange question.

Imagine a roof about 10 feet tall. I want to keep someone from being able to use a ladder to get onto the top of this roof. I considered barb wire, but with gloves or wire cutters it really isn't a deterrent.

Any ideas?

make it an electric fence, that will keep them off.

or maybe put an extension on the top so it pushes out ward

Put a bunch of Christmas lights on there.

How would christmas lights keep someone from getting up? I'm interested.

Electric fence would be cool but I don't have access to electricity at this location. I thought about something that sticks out, but then they could just back the ladder out and lean it against that.

They'll crush the bulbs if they ever manage to get on the roof. Ever put your hands on a crushed glass before?

Put an extension wall going outwards and up like CGfreak said, but then put barbed wire down on the roof so when they jump down they jump into barbed wire. :)

Put an extension wall going outwards and up like CGfreak said, but then put barbed wire down on the roof so when they jump down they jump into barbed wire. :)

Your a horrible horrible person, lol.

This is for a prank which i'm helping my little brother out with. On top of this roof will be a 'display' which I want people to be able to see. So the wall going outwards and up wouldn't work. But I like the horrible-ness (is that a word?) of it.

Back
Top Bottom