2GB DDR2
80GB Sata
15.4" Glossy 1280x800
LightScribe
Nvidia GeForce GO 6150
DVD-RW
5 in 1 Card reader
Dual built in mics
Two headphone outputs (1 can function as SPDIF)
All gloss finish with no scratches
Comes with travel case and power cables

any interested folks out there? if so let me know, and ill post a picture w/ my name in it, the picture below is just a factory picture but it is the exact same laptop

if you are not interested, please post a recommended price, or what you would pay/offer...
EDIT: i will take trades too, so if anybody has some stuff to trade, let me know...

resize-image.asp

mmm. interesting, i would buy it, ill post a offer in a bit, i got to mull it over, and how would i pay?? never really bought something like this, only thing i have bought over the internet was with a credit card

mmm. interesting, i would buy it, ill post a offer in a bit, i got to mull it over, and how would i pay?? never really bought something like this, only thing i have bought over the internet was with a credit card
You could use the credit card with a paypal account.

mmmm interesting, but since i am going to be commuting to college and back, im going to need to get my own car, so maybe in like 2 or 3 months.

sorry for the first post, but i needed to think it over, plus if i get into MSOE (pray for me) i get a laptop in the addmission fee.

Pics?

I'll consider it. Want a dual core laptop, but idk about those graphics.

I guess it's not good at all for gaming?

Well i'm not stupid, it has a GeForce 6150, which means some CS:S and WoW. :rolleyes:

Basically it'd be good for me, but the laptop I have now has a better GPU then yours, bullzi.

Weird. :D

Well i'm not stupid, it has a GeForce 6150, which means some CS:S and WoW. :rolleyes:

Basically it'd be good for me, but the laptop I have now has a better GPU then yours, bullzi.

Weird. :D

Exact games that I was thinking . :)

Back
Top Bottom