Bill gates. Last day at work video

i would find the most peice of crap car i could find, like an el camino and put a hemi in and, and a body kit on it and drive that :p

^simular question. Why would you try to make a honda civic TRY to go "fast". and TRY to make it look "cool"?

Why would you put a body kit on a El Camino?

if i was bill gates i would, simply because it would look funny :p pimping out the worst car you could find. or buying a really crappy body and switching the engine\tranny\etc with high end parts but leave the same beat up body, then hustle people by racing them for $$ :p

if i was bill gates i would, simply because it would look funny :p pimping out the worst car you could find. or buying a really crappy body and switching the engine\tranny\etc with high end parts but leave the same beat up body, then hustle people by racing them for $$ :p

AKA a sleeper. It would be kind of nice to have a sleeper but not a beat up car, have a stock looking car with performance ups.

Haha I ruined this thread with my comment.
ThreadDirection.jpg

If I was Bill gates, i would get a rx8, and drop $150,000 into it and then see if you can catch me ;)

Back
Top Bottom