Ordered my PS3! and...

joe pic

Fully Optimized
Signed up for Gamefly as well!

and Netflix too.

Maybe I overdid it with the $50 overnight shipping, but there was no tax, so it kind of made up for it.

Ordered it from buy.com, $10 off, no tax. If they ship it tomorrow, It should be here Friday. Hopefully It'll be here by Sat.

...So What do you guys think?

Congrats.

Heh, have fun with Assassin's Creed. I heard the PS3 version is have numerous problems with the game and is all glitchy.

Do get Call of Duty 4 though. Guitar Hero 3 is great for single player but if you have siblings or have friends over often, Rock Band is a must. For $160 you get lead guitar, bass, vocals AND drums. It's so fun.

Oh and make sure you get Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4. If you don't, you're not a man. -__-

Assassin's Creed is awesome for 360 at least, I heard they released a patch for PS3 so hopefully those problems are fixed.

Assassin's Creed is awesome for 360 at least, I heard they released a patch for PS3 so hopefully those problems are fixed.

yeah they did release a patch when my friend first put the game in it was loading for like a half hour lol.

GT5? Is that game even close to becoming reality yet? Even half done?
GT5: Prologue is out in Japan. I'd definitely get Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Burnout Paradise when it's released later this month. Maybe Orange Box too if you can ignore it's problems.

I haven't heard that many good things about Assassin's Creed but... I've never tried it myself. It got a 81 at Meta Critic, not too bad.

GT5: Prologue is out in Japan. I'd definitely get Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Burnout Paradise when it's released later this month. Maybe Orange Box too if you can ignore it's problems.

I haven't heard that many good things about Assassin's Creed but... I've never tried it myself. It got a 81 at Meta Critic, not too bad.
It actually got a 9.0 on Gamespot, which is pretty good. I'd definitely recommend it, it's something out of the ordinary FPS game.

Back
Top Bottom