Need good songs...

As far as Artists some of my personal favorites are:
Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Disturbed, Crossfade, Acceptance, Three Days Grace, Seether, Revis, Trapt, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, All That Remains

But as far as single tracks here are a few off the top of my head:
Permanent by Acceptance that's probably my all time favorite song...ever., Cold by Crossfade, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Guarded by Disturbed, Spin by Revis, Just Like You by Three Days Grace, Not Alone by All That Remains, Simple Survival by Mushroomhead, Holy Diver by Killswitch Engage, Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman, Burning Bright by Shinedown

As far as Artists some of my personal favorites are:
Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Trapt, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

GREAT bands! just add Avenged 7 Fold, System of a Down, and Serj Tankian (singer from SOAD) and you're all set.

I like classic rock a lot. Download some Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen (if your into that), Bush, The Animals, and ACDC. I have all there albums on my Zune.

That and country music like Alan Jackson, Tim Mcgraw, Kenny Chesney and what not. But apparently you don't like that ;-)

I never liked those songs. But my dad listens to them in the car. SO some of those songs are good to me.

go for killswitch engage, rhcp, shadows fall, and perhaps some journey? i know they're 80's but come on its journey.

Back
Top Bottom