I'm Back!

dude you got scammed on the monster cable LMAO

a 10 dollar HDMI cable wouldnt be any worse

I NEVER buy generic cables. The last time I bought a generic HDMI cable I had issues with shielding. I would get horizontal scanning lines from interference of unknown sources. As soon as I switched to monster, everything looked as it should. I still hold the belief that you get what you pay for. An HDMI cable is the bridge between the source and display. I would never want a cheap bridge. But thats just me. I'm a hardcore videophile.

You shouldn't get interference with a signal generated from 0's and 1's...
The only type of cable that might get interference, would be an Optical cable, but even so, its rare.

Companies actually protect themselves about LCD's with dead or stuck pixels, and state that of a certain size of monitor, they are allowed to have a certain amount of dead or stuck pixels

You shouldn't get interference with a signal generated from 0's and 1's...
The only type of cable that might get interference, would be an Optical cable, but even so, its rare.

Companies actually protect themselves about LCD's with dead or stuck pixels, and state that of a certain size of monitor, they are allowed to have a certain amount of dead or stuck pixels

yea, my point exactly. what's the low cost cable gunna do, put a 2 in there? lol

Maybe it wasn't interference. But it was annoying, and it was happening all the time from different sources. I believe I got them online from tiger direct. The Brand was Cables to Go. And thats exactly what it did when I got the Monster ULTRA 800, those cables went in the trash.
I don't know about others out there, but when you drop serious cash on an hdtv, are you really going to go half-a** on the cables? Not me.
every connection in my house is made with only the most expensive monster cables, and they have never done me wrong.

With an analogue signal, I'd buy a proper cable, because you do get what you pay for then, as they do need to be shielded, etc, especially if they are long.

I understand that some people can't justify spending that much on a cable. But at the time I wasn't on a budget, I had the money to spend and I wanted the best cable money could buy. Since everything else in my house is connected with monster, I just decided to go with what I trust. I trust Monster.

Back
Top Bottom