How good is this??

Well, it arrived, now I'm just waiting for the board (Asus P5E3 due in next week) and a TU120E or maybe an IFX-140, still undecided there.

Now I have to start saving for a Penryn Quad for when they are released, the Q6600 should be OK but i wanna Penryn.

LMAO

:D

dscf05071zl8.jpg

yay for u , i have a p5e mobo . ive only read the manual at this stage but it has so many good overclocking features, support for 45nm cpu's and pci 2.0, its going to be a pretty future proof board

My P5E3 was despatched yesterday :D

Couldn't decide on whether to get the TU120E or the IFX-14 sooooo ....... I ordered both of them and three Scythe Slipstream 120mm fans

Lmao

:D

@cryman, why haven't you installed it??? are you waiting for other components??

I'm sitting here looking at the box nashing my teeth in frustration at being at work, I want to go home now (12.45pm :D) but I have a delivery I'm waiting for.

grrrrrrrr

Camera is at home too and my phone takes shit shots so no pics for another 3 hours or so. :(

EDIT: It has a thing called AI remote (an infra red remote and USB receiver) which I can't find anywhere in the documentation, overclocking from the other side of the room maybe??? lmao

EDIT2: found the documentation, you can run 9 programmes with the remote, iTunes winamp powerpoint etc, it's a media remote.

I'm aiming for the Q6600's 45nm successor, the Q9450 or maybe the Q9550, we'll see how the budget (and the Mrs) are when they are released ;)

45nmcpuskb1.jpg

That should tide me over until the 32nm Gesher I think unless the Nehalem tempts me, new tech is addictive for sure.

cfig2de6.gif

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom