Wooot! New GPU news.

Yeah I understood it's just semantics. There was an official "quad SLI" way back in the day when 3 GPU slots wasn't even heard of in the consumer market at least.

how much would it take to part you of your 17"? i think i might want to go dual :p

450$ da&#...that would be a great price, that would be an amazing deal. although i dont like the idea of having to run SLi though.

It snot running in SLI, its two cards in one slot, similar to SLI, but not the same. We shall see where its priced in the future, I can only hope it like $500, then I only have to pay $140 to step-up :D And hopefully it comes out in the next 64 days cause thats the time I've got left.

i just gotta wait till these babies come out, then i can buy another 8800GTS for CHEAP :)

I always thought it would be funny when nvidia release a '9800'. Reminds me of the days of the 9800pro 's!

I've just taken a look and they look extremely boring with large cover over the whole thing!

I still have the 9800 PRO in my old computer, now on the floor gathering dust :p
I have been meaning to set it up downstairs, but haven't done anything with it thus far.

i still have an nvidia FX5500 128mb of uber fast DDR!!!! :p still runs like a champ... well sorta

Back
Top Bottom