Pandora and the UK

Hey,

as all listeners from the U.K are probably now aware the service will soon be switching off to us on our small island just of Europe.

This got me thinking, they identify your location using your I.P address, right?
so if i got a program that changes by I.P address around the globe and more specifically to the U.S would i be able to listen?

i know there used to be a program called internet anonyme i think that did that type of thing, but i am not sure if it is stil around. does anyone know of any other programs that do the same thing?

thanks
You can't just "change" your IP address, as that information is given to you by your ISP. What you can do on the otherhand, is use a proxy to get the connection. The proxy will act as a "middleman" in the connection, and the Pandora(w/e that is) will only see the IP address of the middleman. So, find a proxy that is in a location that is accepted by Pandora, and you should be all set.

yeah i no your can't actually change your I.P. i meant want you said set up a middle man kinda thing!

thanks for your help.

Apparently the security "certificate" of that site Borat, ran out in 7.6.2004. Whats that about?

chill with the security certificate. its a good site. i use it everytime i go on the internet at school. its safe

edit: BTW, its not even a real certificate, just click on details and you'll see what i mean

Back
Top Bottom