Doing pretty good

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
I thought I'd write about my current state in life (whether you care to know or not). Anyway, I just finished reading the "All-In-One: A+ Certification" book by Mike Meyers. I'm kind of proud of myself, considering the fact that I'm not much of a reader and the book is HUGE! But yeah, I learned a good deal. Also, I just got hired today for a job (I no longer work at that cesspool of a store called Hot Topic). The job is full-time and pays ok, better than minimum wage. That being said, the rest of my computer parts for my build will be coming sooner than expected with the cash flow coming in finally. On that note, my motherboard came in today (its about time!) after ordering it about 1 1/2 weeks ago from newegg. Not their fault though, I think it was because of New Years and stuff. Anyway, I was excited to open it up and check it out. It's sweet:D Last but not least, I just took a couple Ex-Lax for my minor constipation, so....I am optimistic with what the near future holds.

Sounds like me, congrats.

It's wonderful when you finally get a good paying job and feel like you belong there rather than being "stuck" somewhere.

yeah thats how i am right now, i get 8 hour pay checks getting payed min wage! next pay check is going to be 4, on jan 30th i swear im going to get another job, and full time 2 (im going to be 18)

Back
Top Bottom