The Member photos

Just touch ups need to be worked on, and some shading to get rid of some skin tone, that's all, it's not going down any further, due to my profession or it would go all the way down :). The way he does tattoos is called layering. That way the tatt will look perfect when finished.

Why would I regret it? I'm a Sergeant for a Sheriff's Office (I've only been there for 3 years, so I'm on the right path). I have my career setup, a pension, beautiful wife, and 2 amazing kids.

What's there to regret?

The tatt represents a big part of my life, that's why I got it.

don't sweat it, some people just don't understand that sometimes a tattoo means more than just its appearance. Others are just too conservative to accept them.

don't sweat it, some people just don't understand that sometimes a tattoo means more than just its appearance. Others are just too conservative to accept them.

I don't like tatoos and I'm far far far far far from conservative, haha.

I don't like tatoos and I'm far far far far far from conservative, haha.

i know that, but even you have to admit that there are tattoos that exist which are tasteful. Or are you set on the idea that all tattoos are ugly?

Why would I regret it? I'm a Sergeant for a Sheriff's Office (I've only been there for 3 years, so I'm on the right path). I have my career setup, a pension, beautiful wife, and 2 amazing kids.

Kudos to you man. Your work is really appreciated.

arms_crossed_color_final.gif

JK.....

warrior.jpg

on the left

actually i paid 75 dollars at a tanning place and then 10 dollars for a home application.

Back
Top Bottom