What should I do?

Thanks for the responses just thought I'd give a update. I spoke to a rep and they said they will process the refund. I guess I'll get some prepaid shipping stuff in a few days.

I'm off now to go get another PS3 lol. I think i'm just going to go with the 40GB model since I've got the PS2 already and the only other benefit is SACD on the 80GB which is mostly classical music that i'll never listen too.

Worst part of this whole ordeal is going to be playing back through all the dumbass training missions in Assassins Creed.

Thanks for the responses just thought I'd give a update. I spoke to a rep and they said they will process the refund. I guess I'll get some prepaid shipping stuff in a few days.

I'm off now to go get another PS3 lol. I think i'm just going to go with the 40GB model since I've got the PS2 already and the only other benefit is SACD on the 80GB which is mostly classical music that i'll never listen too.

Worst part of this whole ordeal is going to be playing back through all the dumbass training missions in Assassins Creed.
There is a backup utility that you can backup your game saves so you don't have to do that.

There is a backup utility that you can backup your game saves so you don't have to do that.

O really I wish I would have checked this thread a bit ago. I got back from town and disconnected the 20gb one packaged it up and hooked my new 40gb one up. What do I just use a backup utility and save to a flash drive?

I still find it Ironic i've got 2 PS3's chilling at my place now. LOL

DualPS3s.jpg

Well, the front box has been redesigned, so I'm sure within the months, they updated the console too.

O really I wish I would have checked this thread a bit ago. I got back from town and disconnected the 20gb one packaged it up and hooked my new 40gb one up. What do I just use a backup utility and save to a flash drive?

I think you can use that or you can use an external hard drive to back up.

Back
Top Bottom