Wierd internet speeds.

Price isn't the issue guys its no options. I'm in a remote area outside of the of the bigger towns. So my only option is Satellite based internet and that just blows. No wireless broadband either checked that with Verizon/Sprint/Cell one. I pretty well screwed for now.

Its the only thing I don't like about were i'm at right now.

do you live in the central valley of cali? and yeah okay wtf thats the speeds im getting with my 10mb o hell no if your playing 30-40 bucks less than me and getting the same speed thats messed up! screw charter... grr haha

Charter is just bad in general. Sorry bud.

Charter isnt bad. But they did just get rid of their 3mb connection. It is now a 5mb connection.

They are awful for me. It's a monopoly where I go to college, their cable doesn't have a good guide channel, and the internet is slow whenever it's not working. Only time I get good speeds is at weird hours of the day or at 2:00 AM. They are really good speeds when it is working properly though, and they have improved slightly.

Ive had SBC yahoo dsl, (ATT), Champion broadband / altrio net, and now charter, and so far i like charter best, its always at a stable advertised speed, so it just depends on where u are.. they really arent bad, my fav out of all the ones ive used..

i hate my internet right now, it never runs at the speed it says, or close to it, it always runs in 4-8k =(

Well, what you have there isnt bad at all!! I would be quite happy with that. What are you paying for?

He is paying for 10 if im not mistaken... I'm definetly not having a problem like that as to reliability, my speeds are always stable .

well if i were to be able to video the whole speed test i would show you because it goes to the very top at the end with a sudden jump from the 99% to 100% haha before that its at 3k =( and pings are horrible

Back
Top Bottom