Wierd internet speeds.

Steemax

Daemon Poster
I have the Charter 3mbs, just recently as in today my download speeds went up from 300kbs to downloading at 600, I also did a speed test from speakeasy and it shows i have 6mbs internet when i really have 3. :confused: Im not complaining but they better not charge me extra or something.

i wouldent worry to much...i downloaded something, i think a game demo, at a 1.3 mb speed, and i have reg. comcast high speed interweb, and thers no pricediff. the location on where u are downloading from makes a diffrence.....download something from russia and compare it to the same thing from somewhere near u

thats not it thoguh i just used 2 different speed tests, and its showing i download at 5mbs, its always been 3 and i only pay for the service for 3.

check your service provider's website. they may have upgraded the service from 3 megabits to 5 megabits

mine recently upgraded mine from 5 megabits to 7 megabits

do you live in the central valley of cali? and yeah okay wtf thats the speeds im getting with my 10mb o hell no if your playing 30-40 bucks less than me and getting the same speed thats messed up! screw charter... grr haha

Im in pasadena.. hmm ya check it out..

ohhh ya they changed it
"Blazing-fast – speeds up to 5Mbps - Download, surf, shop and game with a broadband connection."

thats what it says under the package deal i have.. SWEET!

:Jealous: Must be nice guys....... 56k Death for me.......
You can't be serious, umm but ive always wondered when is sayy netzero or any of the 56k only providers going to go out of bussiness? I don't know of a single person that has 56k IRL.

Back
Top Bottom